Care & Maintenance for Plastic Muskoka Chair Company Products
FOR RECYCLED PLASTIC ONLY
Muskoka Chair Company recycled plastic products never need to be stained or painted.
To maintain the beauty of your purchase, we have a few recommendations.
1. Bio-degradable soap, water and sponge as required will help to keep things clean. We use a mild dish soap for our showroom furniture.
2. In extreme situations, use a non abrasive cleaner like a Mr. Clean eraser.
3. Do not place hot items directly onto furniture to avoid melting.
4. We DO NOT recommend the use of a pressure washer for cleaning. The pressure could be set too high or the nozzle placed too close to cause damage and will remove the surface finish.
5. All our plastics are made with a UV inhibitor in the masterbatch to protect your colour. However if you feel you need more protection, 303 Patio Furniture Protectant, is the world's best sunscreen for outdoor furniture, sold at your local hardware store or marina.
6. When closing up your cottage for the off season, we recommend you cover your chairs while you are gone.