Warranty for Muskoka Chair Company Products
• All recycled chairs are made with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and stainless steel hardware.
• Warranty extends only to the original purchaser
• 20 years for residential use and up to 5 years for commercial use
• Lumber will not rot or splinter and contains an added UV protective agent to resist fading
• Warranty effective date of purchase
• Product will be free, at time of purchase, of original defects in workmanship or materials
• At it's option, Muskoka Chair Company will repair or replace the product in question with or without charge for materials and labour
• Photographs or an inspection required to indicate defects exists
• The following are not to be considered defect in material or workmanship; scratches/ chips due to general use, fading after significant UV exposure, stain after prolonged contact with other substances, expansion/contraction is to be expected during changes in humidity.
• Stainless steel hardware warranted not to fail during this applicable period.
• Warranty does not cover damage caused by unauthorized service or repair, alteration of this product, abuse or misuse, normal wear and tear on materials
All claims for original defect in workmanship or materials must be made in writing/email, with photos if a physical inspection cannot be made easily.
Manufacture of all recycled plastics used by Muskoka Chair Company is exclusively by Tangent Technologies. PolyTuf products by Tangent Technologies carry a limited warranty, details of their warranty is here.