Slanted Foot Rest
Material colour samples are available for the cost of $12 within Canada, please call 705-706-3836 to order or for samples for International orders. When an order is placed, the cost of the sample will be reimbursed.
Assembly available for an additional $25/chair if being delivered within 100km radius. Low delivery fees available, please call 705-706-3836 for more information.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO FREE RETURNS.
Care & Maintenance
Care & Maintenance for Plastic Muskoka Chair Company Products
FOR RECYCLED PLASTIC ONLY
Muskoka Chair Company recycled plastic products never need to be stained or painted.
To maintain the beauty of your purchase, we have a few recommendations.
1. Bio-degradable soap, water and sponge as required will help to keep things clean. We use a mild dish soap for our showroom furniture.
2. In extreme situations, use a non abrasive cleaner like a Mr. Clean eraser.
3. Do not place hot items directly onto furniture to avoid melting.
4. We DO NOT recommend the use of a pressure washer for cleaning. The pressure could be set too high or the nozzle placed too close to cause damage and will remove the surface finish.
5. All our plastics are made with a UV inhibitor in the masterbatch to protect your colour. However if you feel you need more protection, 303 Patio Furniture Protectant, is the world's best sunscreen for outdoor furniture, sold at your local hardware store or marina.
6. When closing up your cottage for the off season, we recommend you cover your chairs while you are gone.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
We receive a lot of emails and calls asking if we deliver and/or ship our chairs. The answer is yes!
While many people who don't live or cottage in the Muskoka area will take the excuse of picking up their Muskoka Chair Company chairs as the perfect reason to go for a drive in beautiful lake country, some simply don't have that option.
As a result, our Muskoka chairs are also available in kit form, making it easier for our customers to enjoy this iconic piece of Muskoka wherever they are. Mike and his team of craftsmen worked hard on the design of the kits with the aim of ensuring that recipients would not require woodworking experience or a deep tool kit to assemble a beautiful Muskoka chair of their very own. To that end, all the pieces are provided pre-cut and drilled along with the highest quality stainless-steel hardware and a crystal-clear instruction booklet. A great project for the DIYer in your life or to assemble with a family member, friend or special someone, our chair kits have been a popular seller at Muskoka Chair Company since we began offering them in 2013.
Warranty for Muskoka Chair Company Products
- All recycled chairs are made with High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and stainless steel hardware.
- Warranty extends only to the original purchaser
- 20 years for residential use and up to 5 years for commercial use
- Lumber will not rot or splinter and contains an added UV protective agent to resist fading
- Warranty effective date of purchase
- Product will be free, at time of purchase, of original defects in workmanship or materials
- At it's option, Muskoka Chair Company will repair or replace the product in question with or without charge for materials and labour
- Photographs or an inspection required to indicate defects exists
- The following are not to be considered defect in material or workmanship; scratches/ chips due to general use, fading after significant UV exposure, stain after prolonged contact with other substances, expansion/contraction is to be expected during changes in humidity.
- Stainless steel hardware warranted not to fail during this applicable period.
- Warranty does not cover damage caused by unauthorized service or repair, alteration of this product, abuse or misuse, normal wear and tear on materials
All claims for original defect in workmanship or materials must be made in writing/email, with photos if a physical inspection cannot be made easily.
Manufacture of all recycled plastics used by Muskoka Chair Company is exclusively by Tangent Technologies. PolyTuf products by Tangent Technologies carry a limited warranty, details of their warranty can be seen here.